Q: Car cranks won't turn over, fuel pump not turning on but was remove and tested it has power and is working. Fuses good relay good.

Car cranks but won't start. Could not hear fuel pump so we removed it. We tested it and it's working. Dues look good and so do relays any ideas?

There can be a sensor or electronic control unit (ecu) issue. If for example, the crankshaft sensor is faulty, the ecu may not see engine revolution when you’re cranking. If either due to a faulty crank sensor, or ecu, the crank sensor signal is not being read, the ignition and fuel pump systems will not power up. Also, a faulty ignition module can create the same issue. Check for signals from the crank sensor and other sensors. If you still have the issue, then have a certified technician look into the no start condition to find the exact cause.

• Car cranks won't turn over, fuel pump not turning on but was remove and tested it has power and is working. Fuses good relay good.