Everytime I hit a bump while driving all my dash comes on...

Q: Everytime I hit a bump while driving all my dash comes on, ven my gas gage down all the way down. No I cant use my turn signals.

asked by on November 15, 2017

Everytime I hit a bump while driving all my dash comes on, even my gas gage down all the way down, no radio Now I cant use my turn signals. Do you think its a fuse?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This kind of problem sounds like a loose or bad electrical connection to the dash cluster and radio. I would recommend starting and running the engine and go to wire harnesses you can get to under dash and engine compartment and fuse boxes and lightly tap on fuse boxes and lightly move around connectors and wires while someone watches gauges to see if the problem can be located. Then problem can be isolated and repairs can be done. If you need help from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic then set up appointment to have them come out and try to locate the problem for you.