How to change the dashboard information language on a 200...

Q: How to change the dashboard information language on a 2007 saturn aura

asked by on August 08, 2017

How to change the dashboard information language, it's currently in french. Ive tried pressing all the buttons but nothing helps.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

I would recommend looking in your vehicle’s owner’s manual for this particular information. This is not something that would be the same on all or even many vehicles. Each vehicle will have a specific way for doing something like this. The owner’s manual or calling a local dealership would be the best source of locating this information. It is also possible that you could find a video on how to reset this online.