Q: Replaced right side shock absorber know tire rubs lateral arm 2006 Ford five hundred

asked by on March 31, 2018

Replaced right side shock absorber know the tire rubs lateral arm have not replaced the other waiting to finish right side first.Was sent wrong nut for shocks striped one waiting for new set.Thats why I only replaced right side please help.Took apart three times because tire was pointing inward towards inside of car

To determine the exact fault, as well as why this has occurred, the vehicle will have to be inspected first hand. There are too many possibilities, and too many components to inspect, to speculate without seeing exactly what you have. If you want your vehicle’s suspension inspected by a certified Mechanic to determine if there is misalignment or worn or broken suspension components, please request a suspension inspection and the responding certified Mechanic will get your concerns addressed and get the necessary repairs implemented. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.