Q: How do I keep my car doors from locking automatically?

When I get out my car the doors lock automatically.. How do i stop my car doors from automatically locking when I exit the car

If your vehicle is equipped with an LCD display, then while the car is parked and with the ENGINE START/STOP button in the ON position or with the engine running, press the TRIP button for more than 2 seconds. The LCD display will then display a "User Settings" mode. Move from item to item by pressing the TRIP button and select the item you want by pressing the RESET button. In this mode, select "Vehicle Options." Move (again, using the TRIP button) to the desired item—in this case, "auto door lock"—and switch it to "off." A similar procedure can be followed with the "auto unlock" feature and all other programmable vehicle convenience features. Alternatively, if your vehicle is equipped with a digital speedometer, you will see a button on your steering wheel that looks like pages. Push that button to toggle through the menu until you get to "User Settings." Once you select that (using the button below the pages button), you can change your door locking and unlocking functions by going into the "Door" menu. If you continue to have difficulty with this, or would simply like some professional assistance, contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can also help you if your locks are not working properly.