Q: Trouble accelerating

I had my cv boots replaced and had brand new ones but after a week they started leaking again and was acting harder to accelerate as if my car was heavier but hit no debree or big holes in the road. What can be causing this?

The boots may of not been installed correctly and/or the axle shaft was not installed all the way into the joint after removal leading to the clip not engaging the joint and binding the differential in the transmission. This is only speculation and only a complete in-person inspection and diagnosis can verify the cause. They will be able to see if the axles are the cause of the acceleration issue or if there is something else that is going on. I recommend getting a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come and diagnose your acceleration issue for you.

3. Trouble accelerating