Q: My car is a saturn vue 05. It starts will shift all gears. But it's not moving when I put into gear. Even in natural it won't move

My car starts it shifts into gear fine. In fact I can hear it shift into gear but it won't move. Not in R, D not even in N. What does this mean ? Did my transmission just go out ??

Hi there. Let’s begin with the "N" position for the gear selector. That is neutral, or no direction meaning that the car does not move on its own power in that gear; only if you and possibly help from friends push the car. Do you actually feel the vehicle shift into a gear when the selector is placed in "D" or "R"? If not, this could an internal failure of the transmission; a clutch, band, etc.. no need to get into the technicalities of internal parts here. I would suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not move inspection.

• My car is a saturn vue 05. It starts will shift all gears. But it's not moving when I put into gear. Even in natural it won't move