Q: I would like a quote on lexus gx 470 2008 for replacing these parts : 1 axle , 120k miles maintainence, water tank. thank you . A

I would like a quote on lexus gx 470 2008 for replacing these parts : 1 axle , 120k miles maintainence, water tank. thank you

You can follow this link which will ring you to a page where you can request several estimate and recommendations based on your vehicles mileage. In many cases, a 120k service may include but is not limited to a transmission fluid service, coolant flush, spark plugs and wires if applicable and a timing belt service if applicable.

3. I would like a quote on lexus gx 470 2008 for replacing these parts : 1 axle , 120k miles maintainence, water tank. thank you . A