Q: hi Chris well I had my water pump replaced and the timing belt was took in off and then put back on but it doesn't turn on now I

Hi Chris well my cars water pump was changed the timing belt was removed and replaced but it won't turn on I was told that it need to be reset how much would that cost me

Timing Belt Replacement $295.56 - $1284.62 Get a Quote

If the vehicle will not start after a timing belt replacement, it is very likely that the replacement did not get performed to specification and the engine is out of time. This would require the engine to be disassembled again to correct the timing issue. If the vehicle has an interference engine, severe engine damage may result from cranking the engine. I would recommend having the technician who replaced the timing belt take a second look at their work to make sure that the timiing is correct.