Q: I have a 95 dodge intrepid. I'm wondering if the control arm and assembly is what is connected to my strut.

Whatever is connected to my strut is loose, I found out when I changed my strut. I'm pretty sure I'm rite in just making sure and also making sure that's the name of it.

Hi there. The struts on the front of your vehicle are attached to the lower control arm with a ball joint, a sway bar with sway bar extensions, the tie rod ends to your steering system, and the knuckle hub that connects to your wheel and brake assembly. Check all of the components that are possibly loose. Keep in mind, if the knuckle hub is loose, then you will need to check the alignment for there is a cam bolt that adjusts the Camber angle on the front of the vehicle. If you need further assistance with a part loose that is attached to your front struts, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 95 dodge intrepid. I'm wondering if the control arm and assembly is what is connected to my strut.