Q: How do the spotlights work?

How do the spotlights work?

Depending on the trim level of your Accord, you will have one of two types of spotlights. Both work similarly, though. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Press up on the outer edge of the spotlight.

2. You’ll hear a click, and the light will turn on.

3. Press up on the same spot to turn the light off.

Tip

If you have a higher-end trim (not LX, LX-P or SE), your spotlights offer an additional functionality. You’ll find two switches located between the spotlights. These allow you to set when they come on, just like your ceiling light. There are three settings:

• On: This turns the spotlight on (they can also be turned on by pushing up on the outer edge of the lens).

• Off: This turns the spotlight off.

• Door Activated: With the switch in the center position, the spotlight will come on when the door is opened, or when you unlock the door with the remote or take the key out of the ignition.