Q: 1996 f350 with 351w want to swap to 12 valve Cummins, how do I do it legally?

I

Hi there. To be honest, this would require you to replace not only fabricate new motor mount brackets, but completely swap out engine, transmission, drive shaft components. The V-12 is a much longer block so everything behind it would also require fabrication. You would also have to completely swap out electronics, ECU, ignition and virtually start with a frame, axles and the truck’s body and go from there.

3. 1996 f350 with 351w want to swap to 12 valve Cummins, how do I do it legally?