Q: I have a 2007 Nissan Murano. Sometimes, when I am driving my car. The AWD Locked light comes on, at about 40-50 mph.

Sometimes, when driving my car. The AWD locked light will come on at 40-50 mph. The car virbrates at that speed. But, later the light will go off. Sometimes, I have to stop and turn the car off. Then the car will be okay. I just had the car service about, 3 months ago. Is there a sensor / fuse for this AWD light locked? Thanks..

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be engaging the abs due to a sensor or electrical issue causing the vibrations. The quickest way to determine why the ABS warning light has illuminated is to scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. This needs to be done when the light has illuminated. It can be done at most automotive parts stores, or by a technician. It is not likely that a fuse or relay would cause this, as they either work or they do not work. These components are not intermittent unless they have a loose connection. Scan the vehicle to determine what sensor or part of the system needs your attention. For more help with diagnostics or resolving the issues, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 2007 Nissan Murano. Sometimes, when I am driving my car. The AWD Locked light comes on, at about 40-50 mph.