Q: Dome lights and courtesy lights in back seat will not turn on.

I replaced the fuses and replaced the bulbs, but the lights still will not turn on. The light in the trunk works fine. The radio and other electronics work fine. The sun roof does not work either. I don't see any problems on the surface. Could there be a wiring issue somewhere? Thank you

Hi there. When multiple objects in a car will not work that are electrical, then there is a loose or broken ground wire to the circuits. Check all of the wiring in the cab to see what could be loose or damaged. Then check the fuse box and see if there is any burnt fuses. If the wiring is good and the fuses are good, then there could be a courtesy light switch and the sunroof switch could be not working. If you need further assistance with your internal lights and sunroof not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Dome lights and courtesy lights in back seat will not turn on.