H3 hummer, loss of power when acceleration, traction com...

Q: H3 hummer, loss of power when acceleration, traction comes on , replaced throttle body, MAF, pedal assembly codes po223,p2135,p21

asked by on November 17, 2017

Loss of power when accelerating , traction comes on have to floor it basically to get up to speed and iv replaced MAF, THROTTLE BODY , PEDAL ASSEMBLY

Codes po223,p2135,p2176

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming you reprogrammed the throttle body to the ECU after replacing it, there are a few things that could be the source of your issues that the OBD-II trouble codes might help locate. The P0223 code indicates that the Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected voltage from the throttle position sensor to have exceeded the acceptable range of voltage set by the manufacturer. The P2135 code is similar. The P2176 trouble code indicates that the Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected that the throttle body actuator/motor has failed to learn the correct position at which the butterfly valve within the throttle body should be in order to produce a smooth idle for the engine. You should click those blue links to read each article on the codes, as it will give you a few clues as to how to diagnose and resolve this problem.