Q: Truck shakes violently while braking

Hello,my truck shakes while applying pressure on the brake pedal on speeds over 45 MPH, took it to my local tire shop 3 months ago and they put new brakes (new rotors, brake pads, piston) then one week later ,the truck would shake again,so i took it back and they changed everything again and they told me that it might not be the brakes, so now after 3 months with this problem im desperate to fix this any ideas?

This may be a sign of worn out or failing wheel bearings. When this happens, this can cause a vibration usually opposite the defective side. When this happens, commonly this is a result of metal on metal contact inside the bearing housing. This can be a very dangerous situation that will get worse with time in some cases leading to the bearing eventually seizing up which may cause an accident. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your hone to take a look at your truck to more specifically diagnose the shaking and repair.