Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: My car won't start - 2005 Nissan Micra

Hello. You may have a short-term and long-term problem that are the same. For the "Oil Light is on", check the oil level before starting it again. If the oil level is low enough to cause the oil light to...

Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

The front seats can be manually adjusted to help you maximize your comfort. The front passenger seat can be manually adjusted in two ways, and the driver’s seat can be adjusted in three ways: To adjust the position of...

Q: What is the correct tire pressure?

The correct tire pressure for your vehicle can be found on the tire and information loading placard. This placard is located on the B-pillar, on the driver’s side, right next to the driver’s side door latch. It contains all the...