Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: Ticking in Engine

There are a number of issues at play here. The transmission definitely needs to be looked at if it is slipping in any gear or when locking up as you describe. The knocking sound may also be a possibility of...

Q: MY CAR IS OVERHEATING AND THE ENGINE LIGHT IS ON

The code P2076 is for the intake manifold runner control, and the other code P0067 does not show that it goes to the car and is not listed as a possible code. Your overheating should be checked before driving any...

Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...