Q: Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. Q: What kind of oil should I use?

Q: My oil pump went out on my car and now my engine is knocking. Would it be OK to start it and drive it up on a trailer?

Even starting the engine with no oil pump or no oil pressure can damage the internal bearings, crankshaft, and camshafts. When you put it under a load like trying to get it on a trailer, you may damage the engine...

Q: What is the proper procedure for parking?

Parking your car isn’t the most complicated thing in the world, but you do have to make sure you’re doing it right. Here’s what you should know: Make sure the car is completely stopped. Press the brake pedal. Engage...

Q: How do I remove the key fob from the ignition switch?

Removing the key from the ignition switch is very easy. First, if your vehicle has an automatic transmission, make sure that it is in PARK. Then, turn your key fob counter-clockwise to the farthest setting, OFF. Then pull the key...