Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: I have changed the crank shaft sensor but the car still keeps stalling. What else could be wrong.

Hello. You should also try checking the camshaft sensor as this also performs a similar function in that it monitors the camshaft speed which tells the computer how to regulate ignition and fuel injection timing much like the crankshaft sensor....

Q: How do I adjust the air vents?

The air vents are located along the instrument panel, and blow both cold and hot air into the cabin, depending on the climate control settings. You can adjust the air vent in two different ways, to find the ideal setting...

Q: How do I disconnect the front center seat belt?

In some models, the front center three-point seat belt can be disconnected to free up storage space behind the seats. You need to detach the black latch plate from the black keyed seat belt buckle. Then, take the seat belt...