Q: Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. Q: What kind of oil should I use?

Q: Truck not starting after oil change

From the description provided, it seems that your son is experiencing a hard start condition on the Ford Ranger. The symptoms you describe can be duplicated by many different faulty components. These include parts such as a faulty fuel pressure...

Q: when to replace the timing belt? cost?

Typically, most manufacturer's recommend that the timing belt gets replaced around 100,000 miles. I would recommend checking in your owner's manual to verify the exact mileage. This replacement involves removing the timing cover which can be quite labor intensive. Expect...

Q: How do I clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings?

If you move, or are purchasing a used car, you’ll want to clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings before programming your own. You can do this in a few easy steps. Locate the HomeLink garage door buttons....