Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. What kind of oil should I use?

Q: Oil drain plug and pan missing after oil change

Hello there, this is a rare accident that can occur when oil changes are performed. In this type of situation, an oil sample is taken and sent off to a facility that can perform an oil analysis. This is done...

Q: How often should I lubricate suspension? I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

The published maintenance schedule for your vehicle only lists an inspection recommendation for the front suspension and that would be every 6,000 miles. There is no reference to lubricating ball joints or tie rod ends, on the maintenance schedule, presumably...

Q: I want to know how to silence the seat belt alarm.

Hi there. The seat belt alarm is a safety device in the car to let the driver or the front passenger that their seat belt is not on. If the alarm is tripping on it own with the seat belt...