Q: Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. Q: What kind of oil should I use?

Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.

Q: When replacing rear brake pads on 2012 nissan rogue is it necessary to replace rotors at the same time?

Whenever brake pads are replaced the brake rotors must be resurfaced on a brake lathe or replaced outright. Putting new pads on a worn rotor is a guarantee that the new pads will wear irregularly, you will have vibration, and...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the illuminated entry?

The illuminated entry system is a light system that helps light up your car when it is unlocked. When the illuminated entry is turned on, the courtesy lights help you enter your vehicle easily when you’re in the dark. The...