Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: Rebuilding transmission on a '94 Nissan Sentra

If it doesn't burn much oil, runs good, and is not a rust bucket like up North where everything is rust, then sure why not. My advice is that you are often better buying a remanufactured transmission factory remade and...

Q: What do the turn signal/hazard indicator lights on the dash mean?

It’s important that you’re able to communicate things to other drivers – the intention to turn, for instance. When you go to turn your car from one road onto another, or into a driveway or parking lot, you use your...

Q: Rim swap Ford Expedition and Dodge Ram

That is hard to tell without looking at the rim and the truck you want to install it on. It should fit but there is no gaurantee that the backspacing is correct. Try looking up the wheel manufacturer and see...