Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: Amount of oil added in an oil change - 2007 Chevrolet Epica

You have to use 3.8 liters of 5w30w oil with filter. This is the correct amount for the 3.4 and 3.9 liter engines for this vehicle. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your...

Q: How do I use voice recognition to delete a paired phone?

It’s very easy to use delete a paired phone using the voice recognition system: Press the voice command button. The system will respond “Ready”, and give you a tone. Say the command “Bluetooth”. Say the command “Delete”. After being...

Q: Satellite Uconnect

Hello. Yes the new version of Uconnect is much better. The update patches up inconsistent bluetooth and satellite signal communications. Updating the radio with the new firmware should greatly improve if not resolve your issue. If you still run into...