Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. What kind of oil should I use?

Q: Engine overheated now lots of fluid leaks

The engine in your Honda Pilot overheated and oil was getting into the coolant from the engine head gasket, cracked cylinder head, or crack in an engine oil galley. In order to diagnose the failure, first make sure the engine...

Q: Hello my 2012 Buick lacrose service battery charging system light is coming on

If an engine fault causes enough loss in RPM at idle, the charging system warning light could come on. Another possibility is the charging system and/or battery are faulty and thus there is inadequate power to run the ignition system,...

Q: P0480 trouble code

Hello. Typically this is not an issue with the relay. There have been some issues with the programming within the control computer that causes the fan to not work right which will cause this code. Being that the vehicle is...