Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: What does the oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. The oil pressure Warning Light will illuminate when oil is not properly flowing into your vehicle’s engine. Usually this means that there is an insufficient amount of oil in...

Q: How does the Auto Lock feature work?

Your car is equipped with an auto lock feature that automatically locks all the doors in the car to provide greater safety when on the road. This can keep a door from being accidentally opened when the car is in...

Q: How do I partially turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

To partially turn off the electronic stability control (ESC), briefly press and release the “ESC Off” switch on the instrument panel. The ESC Warning Light will illuminate to let you know that the system is partially off.