Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: Truck burning oil

If you are getting black smoke blowing out of your exhaust and you are using oil, then you are getting oil into the combustion chamber. The oil can get in through two ways. Firstly, oil can be leaking past the...

Q: How do I check the transmission fluid?

Your transmission needs fluid just like your engine needs oil and for the same reasons. It lubricates and reduces heat, while providing the pressure needed for the transmission to operate. Keeping an eye on your fluid level is important to...

Q: How do I use the auto-up and auto-down features?

The auto-up and auto-down features allow you to roll up or roll down your window with just one quick press of a button. Both the driver and front passenger have this feature. To use the auto-up and auto-down feature, press...