Q: Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. Q: What kind of oil should I use?

Q: What does the Change Engine Oil Soon message mean?

The Change Engine Oil Soon message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, it means that your oil should be changed soon. The Change Engine Oil Soon message is based on the last...

Q: Q: How do you use the turn signals?

You need to signal any time you change direction or change lanes while driving. This information is needed for other drivers to stay safe on the road. All you need to do is use your turn signals. Here’s what you...

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...