Q: Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

3. Q: What kind of oil should I use?

Q: What does the Engine Oil Hot, Idle Engine message mean?

The Engine Oil Hot, Idle Engine message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the temperature of the engine oil is too hot, and the car should not be driven....

Q: Engine stalls under braking

What you are describing sounds like possibly a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, turning on AC or engaging the brakes). The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)...

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...