Q: What kind of oil should I use?

What kind of oil should I use?

A: You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil. ...

You should use SAE 5W-20 engine oil.

Q: Recommendation on how thick oil to use on a 2004 Corolla

It depends on what shape your engine is in. If you've been using 10-30W and it runs fine and doesn't burn any oil, then just keep using 10-30W. That's perfectly fine. But on the other hand, if it burns oil,...

Q: What does it take to trigger the Anti-Theft system?

Your car’s Anti-Theft system provides important protection from would-be thieves. Once the system is armed, it could be triggered by several different actions. Here’s what you need to know to both ensure that your system is working properly and preventing...

Q: How do I handle automated systems when using Uconnect phone?

Automated systems are systems that require you to use numbers after making the phone call. Two examples are a system where you need to dial someone’s particular extension, and when you call a company and it asks you to dial...