Q: No power to the fuel pump and the fuel relay is not getting power.

fuel pump no getting power no power to the fuel relay

A: Hello. If you there is no power to the fuel...

Hello. If you there is no power to the fuel pump or the relay, then there may be a possible electrical issue with the vehicle. I would first verify that the main EFI, fuel pump, and ignition fuses are not blown, as these can sometimes cut off power to the fuel system. If these all check out, then it may be possible that there is an issue with the vehicle’s ignition circuit.

The ignition circuit, which includes the ignition switch, controls power to many components, including the fuel pump and relay. If there is an issue with the switch or the circuit, perhaps a wiring problem, then power to the fuel system may be cut off. It may also be possible that the fuel pump relay itself is bad and needs to be replaced.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check for any electrical problems and perform any needed repairs.