Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1obg4eojs:173:8

Q: Clicking sound from inside rear passenger side

There is a clicking-type of sound coming from the inside rear passenger side. It is happening when I start the engine and also when I turn on the rear A/C (A/C is working fine through the whole vehicle). When I start the SUV, it lasts for 10-15 seconds and then stops. From inside, I removed a small panel from a small black electronic mechanism that gave access to what I think might be causing the sound. When oscillating, I can hear the clicking noise. What is this part, what does it do, and where can I get a replacement part to fix this problem?

A: Hello. The clicking noise that you are hear...

Hello. The clicking noise that you are hearing is most likely the blend door or the blend door actuator for the rear A/C. This is a part that would best be found at the dealership. It might be possible for you to find it online or at a junkyard, but using new parts would be the best idea for this repair. If you need assistance with this repair, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect the noise and make the correct repair.