Q: Metallic click sound when putting car in drive or reverse from park, and another click (sometimes) when making a turn.

I hit a curb extremely hard and blew out/popped my right front tire. Ever since then I hear a click when putting the car into drive or reverse (happens almost every time or 8/10 times). I also here a click, but not everytime, when driving and turning left or right when the weight of the car shifts from one side to another in the middle of the turn (but it's not everytime). When the car is off and in park I can also rock the car back and forth and hear a click. The car shifts gears while driving without any issues and the car seems to be running great. I haven't had any issues except the clicking noises after hitting the curb. Is something bent? Is it safe to drive? Is it my transmission? I'm worried about it. I've had all four tires replaced, two at a time, so my car has been in the air for tire change twice since the curb incident, but never did anyone mention that something looked out of the ordinary. What's your advice? Thanks.

You may have damaged the axle or strut. I would have the entire front inspected and have the clicking diagnosed. When anyone hits something hard enough to pop a tire there is most likely damage to some component in the area where it was hit. A visual inspection may or may not identify the problem, but a good mechanic can road test and hear the sound and should be able to pinpoint the cause of the clicking noise and recommend a repair.

3. Metallic click sound when putting car in drive or reverse from park, and another click (sometimes) when making a turn.