Q: High fuel consupmtion

Hi my car fuel consumption is very high it consumes 20 liter for every 120 km . Is there any way to fix it

Hello there. Many common faults will cause your 1990 Toyota Corolla to consume excessive fuel. The most common causes are leaking fuel injector, vacuum leak, a faulty MAF sensor, fuel leak, spark plugs, plug wires, or an ignition coil. If you would like to have a thorough check for this problem, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the excessive fuel consumption and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.

3. High fuel consupmtion