Q: safe jack points with floor jack

Hi, I'm changing to snow tires and would like to know safe jack points aside from owner manual jack points as they are all rusted out.

A: Many vehicles are safe to jack up on the ax...

Many vehicles are safe to jack up on the axles, control arms, subframes, and sometimes the pinch weld. Be careful lifting on the pinch weld of some vehicles as it can cave in and cause seriouse body damage. If you would like assistance in getting your vehicle lifted off the ground consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to lift your vehicle up.