Q: My automatic shifter will vibrate hard when I'm going over 80 and my car also would shake a bit

Shifter vibrates when I'm goign over 80 and my steering wheel plus my car will also shake and vibrate when going those speeds never has done it before

Hi there. Not sure what roads you can travel over 80mph but several things may cause this issue. One possibility is having broken or sagging transmission/engine mounts. Another possibility is a driveline vibration caused by worn CV joints and/or U-joints. Finally, you could be having a wheel/tire vibration depending on if the tires were replaced recently. In any case, keeping speeds below 80 mph until the problem is resolved is highly recommended. You don’t want something to break at those speeds. To have this taken care of, have a qualified professional diagnose the vibration issue in order to have this corrected.

• My automatic shifter will vibrate hard when I'm going over 80 and my car also would shake a bit