Q: Car steering is vibrating when going on high speed example 100 kmh. Replaced cars ball joint still steering wheel vibrates,

Car steering is vibrating when going on high speed for example 100 kmh. left side car Ball joint is new. one more observation car is making noise on right wheel when turning in reverse.

You should have the tires balanced and checked for problems with tire separation. If they are okay then have axles and suspension checked for problems like bad axle cv joints or bearings that are loose.