Q: Water leaking in the trunk

I have a water leak in the trunk, but I cannot pinpoint from where. An online search indicated it might be the tail lamp gasket.

Hello. I Suspect that the leak may be caused by a fault in the sunroof drainage system. The rear sunroof drains are located in the rear corners of the trunk. The drainage lines may become clogged up or may even rupture overtime due to worn materials or freezing temperatures. Also, if your vehicle has a spoiler, there is a possibility that it may be leaking from the holes where the spoiler is bolted into. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the leaks on your vehicle and suggest an appropriate repair.