Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

A: Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire...

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I use the side mounted tool bins?

Your truck comes with side mounted tool bins. These bins are watertight and can be placed anywhere along the side rails. To use the side mounted tool bin. Uncover the lock and unlock the bin with your key. Remove...

Q: How do I open the hood?

It’s very easy to open the hood, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the bottom left side of the instrument panel. 2. From the front of the vehicle, locate the...

Q: How do I use the auto lights?

The auto light feature controls whether or not your headlights are turned on, based on the outside darkness. When the car detects that the headlights are needed for visibility and safety, the lights will turn on. When the lights are...