Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

A: Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire...

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: Where is the storage box located?

Your car may or may not have a storage box. It will depend on the trim level and whether you have a coupe or a sedan. If you do have a storage box, you may have one of two possible...

Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.

Q: Shaking at 16-19 MPH or when turning

From what you've described, it sounds like your engine mounts are bad. At low speeds your engine will shake until you reach higher speeds. To fix the problem, you will have to get the engine mounts replaced. To avoid any...