Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: Where is the glove box?

The glove box provides extra storage inside your vehicle, and is an ideal space to keep your registration and insurance. The glove box is located directly in front of the front passenger seat, at knee level. To open the glove...

Q: How do I use the sun visors?

The sun visors help provide protection for the driver and front passenger from the sunlight, by blocking excess light and glare. To use the sun visors, fold them down. You can also unhinge them and rotate them towards the door...

Q: How do I use the lane change signals?

Lane change signals alert your surrounding freeway drivers of your intention to change lanes. They are the same as turn signals, but they go off automatically after a short amount of time. To use the lane change signals, locate the...