Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.

Q: How do I use grade assist?

The grade assist feature helps control your engine and transmission when driving on a steep grade, so that you don’t put too much stress on the transmission or the brakes. To turn on the grade assist, press the Grade Assist...

Q: What do I do if the temperature gauge moves into the red?

Your Accord is equipped with a temperature gauge that shows you how hot or cold the engine coolant is. During normal operation, it should stay in the middle of the range. If it moves into the red, though, you need...