Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

1987 300zx wouldn’t start but would fire up, changed the fuel pump now it won’t even fire up, the battery is charged

Failure to crank, that is no starter motor operation, does not implicate the fuel pump circuit in any way. First, the battery should be load tested to determine if it is usable. Batteries can "appear" charged but actually be useless...

"This morning Engine Light, Traction Control Light, and Electronic steering light is on. " I went to Honda dealership last week an

Hi Iqbal. Thanks for sending the question today. Warning lights simply indicate that a possible fault has been detected by the sensor monitoring the system. In most cases, when the light illuminates, it's due to an electrical glitch, poor connection,...

Car having problems starting.

These cars are known for having faulty crankshaft position sensors. This sensor can cause an extended cranking condition, which eventually turns into a vehicle that won't start. Checking for diagnostic codes stored in your power train control module (PCM) would...