Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: How do I break in the car?

If your car is new, you will need to break it in. Here are some guidelines to follow: 1. For the first 500 miles, avoid towing a trailer. 2. For the first 1,200 miles, avoid overly quick starts, or hard...

Q: When the slip indicator light comes on, The car shakes bad and I have to pull over turn it off and turn it back on.

The vehicle's shaking may be caused my improper signals going to the traction control system and in return the traction control system is trying to correct a problem based off of improper signals. This may happen to the anti-lock braking...