Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

A: Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire...

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I use the auxiliary boxes?

Auxiliary boxes provide convenient storage within easy reach. For the box above you in the roof, push on the lid and it will open. Push again to close it. Push on the lid of the auxiliary box under the radio...

Q: How do I break in the car?

If your car is new, you will need to break it in. Here are some guidelines to follow: 1. For the first 500 miles, avoid towing a trailer. 2. For the first 1,200 miles, avoid overly quick starts, or hard...

Q: How do I check the power steering fluid?

Checking your power steering fluid level is an important part of normal maintenance, and should be one once a month. If the level drops too low, you’ll hear a whining sound while turning, and the system may not work right....