Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located in the trunk, and can be used to hold light items such as grocery bags and purses. To use the utility hook, simply place the handle of a bag or item around the hook securely....

Q: How do I turn the clock on or off?

The clock can be turned on or off easily and quickly: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip Computer...

Q: I’ve been told the crankshaft bolt on my 2012 Honda Accord is stuck (trying to change timing belt).

You are correct in that if the crankshaft bolt does break, this may cause some serious engine damage, even beyond the damage related to the timing components as there are other accessories that are driven by the crankshaft pulley as...