Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: How do I change the instrument cluster language?

Your instrument cluster can be displayed in three languages: English, Spanish, and French. To change the language that is shown, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel,...

Q: Q: How do I set the parking brake?

The parking brake is an important part of your brake system. When engaged, the parking brake helps keep your car from rolling away when it is parked. To set the parking brake, use your foot to depress the parking brake...