Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: Where is the rear center console?

The rear center console is located between the rear seats. This console contains cupholders, and a storage compartment, which can be accessed by pulling up on the lid.

Q: How do I release a locked steering wheel?

When the steering wheel is locked, you cannot turn it fully, and you cannot turn on your car. To unlock the wheel, simply turn it back and forth while pressing the Engine Start Stop switch, until the steering wheel unlocks...

Q: Steering wheel position sensor is bad . Is it safe to use four wheel.drive? 2012 Chevy Silverado

Hi there - yes, your truck is safe to drive. However, the failure of the steering wheel position sensor will eliminate suspension stability control and traction control functions, so be more cautious in slippery conditions. I would recommend replacement of...