Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I lock the glove box?

The glove box has a lock on it so that you can store valuable items in it with extra security. You can lock and unlock the glove box by using the master key, and the lock that is directly next...

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

Before driving, you should always adjust your steering wheel until it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push down on the Lock lever, which is located directly below the steering wheel. Then, move the...

Q: How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

If equipped, the rear seats in your car can be folded down and turned into a table. To do so, lift the handle that is near the head rest for the rear seats, then push the back of the seat...