Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...

Q: What is the recommended tire press pressure?

The ideal tire pressure for your car is located on the tire and loading information label. This label is placed next to the driver’s door latch, and can be viewed when the driver’s door is open.

Q: What does the 4x4 Low Light mean?

The 4x4 Low Light indicates when the four-wheel drive system is enabled. The driver is responsible for turning this feature on and off. To understand the 4x4 Low Light. The 4x4 Low Light will come on for a moment...