Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: How do I access the luggage side box?

The luggage side box is on the floor of the trunk, at the side, and provides extra storage space. To open the luggage side box, pull the strap up, and lift the lid off.

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If your vehicle is new, it will need to be broken in as the engine and brakes get their first work. Breaking in your vehicle can greatly improve its health and lifespan. There are a few different things you should...

Q: How do I arm the anti-theft alarm?

While nothing can completely prevent a car from being stolen, an anti-theft alarm is a fantastic tool for tipping the odds in your favor. Arming the anti-theft alarm in the vehicle can be done in a few simple steps: ...