Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

3. What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.

Q: How do I reset the factory settings?

When the system reset is used, then your cars adjustable settings will be returned to the factory settings. To perform this command, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then press...

Q: Clunky noises whenever I reverse

The noise could be coming from your front control arm stabilizer bar link arms. These link arms connect your front stabilizer bar to the lower control arms and the arm joints could be defective. A certified mechanic, such as one...