Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

How do the side air bags work?

Your car includes front air bags, as well as side air bags. Your side air bags are located in the pillars beside the driver front and passenger front seats. They are controlled by the air bag system, and initiated by...

Engine making high-pitched noise

Hi, this typically points to an issue with one of your serpentine belts. These belts drive different components on the vehicle such as the water pump, alternator, and A/C compressor. Over time, they will begin to lose their grip which...

Currently 165 65 R14 tires are mounted on my car. Can I get 165 70 R14 tires? What is the difference between the two?

The 165 on the tire size means how wide is the tread across the tire. The 65 is the side wall size to the tire and how much the tire is considered a low profile tire or a high profile...