Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

A: Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire...

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I use the convenience net?

The convenience net can be used to store small loads in the trunk. To use the convenience net, simply attach it to the cargo tie-downs. Be careful not to hold a very heavy load in the convenience net.

Q: How do I change the radio station?

There are three ways to change the radio station. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL button. Rotating the button to the right will take you to a higher radio number, while rotating the knob to the left will lower the frequency. ...

Q: How do I program the automatic garage door opener to work with a fixed code opening system?

Your garage door opener (Car2U®) is designed to work with both fixed and rolling code opening systems. You’ll need to program it for your door, though. Here’s how to do that for a fixed code system. Make sure you’re...