Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

A: Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire...

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

Q: How do I use the cargo tie-down?

The cargo tie-down is located in the trunk, on the driver side. The tie-down is a small hook that protrudes from the side of the trunk. Hang light items on this hook to keep them from rolling or moving around...

Q: How do I open the hood?

Opening the hood is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of your dashboard, near the brake pedal. You will fell and hear the hood...

Q: The dealership just replaced the condenser and expansion tube in my truck and now my engine is running at 220- 225 degrees.

The engine will run hotter with the A/C running and the heat from the condenser through the radiator. You may want to make sure the cooling system is serviced with fresh coolant and the engine fan clutch is locking up...