Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.

I have a 2009 nissan murano and the brake and battery light are both on, what can be the cause?

It sounds like you may have a failing voltage regulator. When the voltage regulator is not working properly, this may result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to the battery resulting in damaging wires and prematurely...

Gas gauge needle fluctuates up and down

This may possibly be a faulty fuel tank sending unit. This is a float type designed sending unit that sits inside your fuel tank that monitors the fuel level inside the tank. When this is faulty or failing it can...

AC/heat suddenly stopped working

If no air hot or cold is blowing from the vents, there are a couple of possible causes. Air is moved through the heating and air conditioning system by the blower motor. Typically the blower motor is located on the...

How many air bags does my vehicle have?

Your car comes equipped with six air bags: two front air bags, two side air bags (for the driver and front passenger), and two side curtain air bags (located in the roof, above the side windows).

Ticking noise in engine does it need valve adjustment??

Hi there. The valves make a ticking noise as they wear, and in order to do any kind of valve adjustment you would need to have the valve clearance checked. If it needs adjustment, then the valve lash adjuster (also...

Grating/Scraping noise when turning wheel sharp while in reverse

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2012 Toyota Corolla. This is often times a common issue on cars with what are called "constant velocity" joints (CV joints) when they are not lubricated enough or have dirt and debris...

I need to adjust my headlights.

There are two types of headlamps available on your car - Halogen and HID. If you have HID, they are auto-leveling. I'm going to assume you have halogen. The only adjustment on your type of headlight is up and...

How do I release the foot-operated parking brake?

The release for the foot-operated parking brake is right above the parking brake pedal. The parking brake release is a large handle with a “P” on it. To release the parking brake, pull on the handle until you hear the...

How can I adjust the steering wheel?

You can adjust the position of the steering wheel to make it more comfortable to drive, especially on long trips. Push the lever under the steering wheel down as you hold the wheel. Move the steering wheel vertically or...