Q: Audi getting codes P2015 and P2020 showing 2007 Audi A6 Quattro

asked by on February 08, 2017

Here are the problems:

Codes 2015 and 2020 Engine misfires Oil light comes on - 3 or 4 times in 5 weeks. I even had an oil change first week of January Low coolant light comes - I've added coolant 3 or 4 times in 5 weeks. The car runs well on the freeway; high speeds Low performance in low speed and sometimes the engine rumbles a bit while idling

From what I gather, I have a intake manifold valve problem.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - the P2015/P2020 codes indicate a problem with the intake runner position sensor. This component keeps track of the intake runner flap position, as opposed to regulating whether it is open or closed. I recommend a Check Engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.