Q: Audi getting codes P2015 and P2020 showing 2007 Audi A6 Quattro

Here are the problems:

Codes 2015 and 2020 Engine misfires Oil light comes on - 3 or 4 times in 5 weeks. I even had an oil change first week of January Low coolant light comes - I've added coolant 3 or 4 times in 5 weeks. The car runs well on the freeway; high speeds Low performance in low speed and sometimes the engine rumbles a bit while idling

From what I gather, I have a intake manifold valve problem.

Hi there - the P2015/P2020 codes indicate a problem with the intake runner position sensor. This component keeps track of the intake runner flap position, as opposed to regulating whether it is open or closed. I recommend a Check Engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Audi getting codes P2015 and P2020 showing 2007 Audi A6 Quattro