Q: CEL is on, due for inspection

Many codes: PO171, PO125, P1130, P1133 P1135, P1155 I am a single mom with limited funds. Is it worth even thinking about fixing or is it time to get rid of this car?

Hi there. Believe it or not, many of these codes can be cause by a faulty O2 sensor that has been allowed to continue without repair. The fault sounds like it is definitely a failed O2 sensor, but there could be an issue with the harness or ECM. This truly needs an inspection performed by a qualified technician. The codes could be related to the source O2 sensor for the particular related engine bank, but needs appropriate testing to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Replacing parts without a proper diagnosis is like playing a game of darts; sometimes you get lucky, other times you get a really expensive bill. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.