Q: Best AutoZone and Advance Autoparts tools

What is the best tool you get from AutoZone or Advance Autoparts?

A: They sell various tools. Go there and see w...

They sell various tools. Go there and see what warranty they have. It's not going to be like mine--mine is a top-notch, professional one. I didn't pay 9000 buck for it. I got it for free because I used it in a video that I was making ten years ago. It still works fine, so Midtronics are really good checkers. You might think twice about buying a good checker because they are relativelly expensive. You can buy a cheaper one for 60 or 70 bucks, but a lot of places will check them free. So unless you are a mechanic, most guys aren't going to buy a tool like that.