Q: Best AutoZone and Advance Autoparts tools

What is the best tool you get from AutoZone or Advance Autoparts?

They sell various tools. Go there and see what warranty they have. It’s not going to be like mine--mine is a top-notch, professional one. I didn’t pay 9000 buck for it. I got it for free because I used it in a video that I was making ten years ago. It still works fine, so Midtronics are really good checkers. You might think twice about buying a good checker because they are relativelly expensive. You can buy a cheaper one for 60 or 70 bucks, but a lot of places will check them free. So unless you are a mechanic, most guys aren’t going to buy a tool like that.

3. Best AutoZone and Advance Autoparts tools