Q: Car shut off when driving, 2009 Toyota Camry

asked by on August 22, 2016

When I was driving my car shut off with radio and headlights working and some dash warning lights I tried to turn it on but it won't then after 20 minutes it turned on normally with no problems or sounds in Engine

Has the Check Engine Light illuminated after the stall? A loose battery connection can cause abnormal problems on many vehicles. Have the battery and charging system tested for issues and check your maintenance schedule to make sure services are up to date. If the problem persists, and you need further help, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the stalling issue and let you know what needs repair.