Inside beeping noise when starting my 2014 Chevy Cruz che...

Q: Inside beeping noise when starting my 2014 Chevy Cruz

asked by on August 28, 2017

Inside Beeping noise while starting my car

Hi Lakeshia. Thanks for writing in today. Most of the time, when you hear a chime when the car starts, it’s a safety warning indicating that either a door or seat belt is not correctly closed or a sensor that monitors these system is faulty. I would check all of your doors and seat belts and verify they are closed or correctly connected for starters. If the bell does not go away, you can have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location to complete an onsite inspection to diagnose and resolve your problem.