Q: Hit a speed bump when driving and my car began stalling

I hit a speed bump pretty hard , drove for like mile or so stop at light try to accelerate car kept stalling,like I driving a few ft then stopping constantly cars start right up

When you hit the bump, it could be that the engine shifted enough to pull loose the connection at the Mass Air Flow meter. Look under the hood for a large rubber hose connected to the throttle body and be sure the connection is sound. Any looseness that allows air into the engine without first passing through the MAF can lead to stalling and erratic behavior. Beyond that, you can check for any electrical connectors that may have jarred loose. If that doesn’t turn out to be your trouble, Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your stalling issue and let you know what it will take to fix it.