Q: Can remove key while driving

The ignition key can be removed even when the jeep is running and going down the road.

Hello, the key should not be able to be removed with the vehicle running. The most likely failed part is the ignition key tumbler. You can get it replace and have a different key for the ignition or you can take it to a locksmith and they can probably code one with your current key. I would have this issue fixed sooner or later because this could be a very dangerous issue if there were something to go wrong while you were driving.

3. Can remove key while driving