Q: Hi i started my van this morning it was fine last night. And now it sound like a tractor it a Vauxhall vivaro its still running fi

asked by on November 23, 2017

Hi

You should check the oil levels in the engine first to see if it is low. If not low then check gauges to see if any oil pressure loss or other lights are on? If any lights are on then will need to have systems pertaining to service light checked to locate cause of problem. If it is not and internal engine noise then check engine drive belts to look for loose or damaged belts. If okay then you should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the engine noise for you to isolate the cause.