Q: effects from a bad pcm computer in a 2003 chevy tahoe

asked by on July 02, 2017

why do the abs break light and seat belt light stay on dash board after motor has started

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Usually these warning lights will illuminate when a sensors that monitor these systems either detects a fault with them or the sensor or wiring harness connected to the sensor is damaged or faulty. Anytime an error light is illuminated, it will store an error code in the ECU, that can be downloaded by a professional mechanic and allow them to determine what is causing the light and complete the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr