Q: I press on gass pedal but it feels heavy

When i press on the pedal i need to kinda of press hard so i can start accelerating but sometimes the problem seems to disappear i press a bit on the gas pedal and the truck starts to move

Hi There, It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I press on gass pedal but it feels heavy