Q: My 2003 ford explorer wont start up just get click click click click click click click click

My 2003 ford explorer wont start up just get click click click click click click click click click click

If the battery is weak and the voltage is dropping to below 9 volts you will get the clicking without the starter turning the motor. Have the battery voltage checked and if battery cannot hold a load then replace it and clean the battery terminals and recheck system to see if it starts.

3. My 2003 ford explorer wont start up just get click click click click click click click click