Q: My car key stop working last night and its was the only key I had. Where could I go to get a new key?

When I tried to unlock my doors the first time it wouldn't work. Then this morning when I tried, I got the doors to unlock but now when I put my key in to try to start it, it will not let me turn it.

Hi there. The dealership would have a replacement key for the vehicle. First try replacing the battery in the key fob or the key it self. Then you will have to reprogram the key to the ignition and the door locks to make the key learn to the vehicle. If you need further assistance with your key not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• My car key stop working last night and its was the only key I had. Where could I go to get a new key?