Q: The car does not work at all.

I got the camshaft fixed after 3 weeks of that. I tried to turn it on and the rpm gage rised up with noisy sounds. I tried to move the car it shut down right away. no the car doesn't work at all. What is the possible problems?

Hi there. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if its plugged in. If the sensor is plugged in and the engine will crank, then the camshaft could be out of timing and needs to be reset. If the engine will not crank over, then it is possible that the timing belt could have came off. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. The car does not work at all.