Q: Check Engine light on with specific codes.

What does it mean if my engine light is on with the codes P0405 01/02, P0455 02/02, and KWP 2000, ISO9141.

A: I would like to start off by saying that th...

I would like to start off by saying that the numbers you gave only contain two trouble codes, which are Codes P0405 and P0455. The 01/02 is code 1 of 2 and 02/02 is code 2 of 2. The KWP 2000, IS09141 is the software protocol that your vehicle uses to communicate with the scanner. Now, Code P0405 is for troubleshooting an EGR sensor. Your 2.2l engine is not equipped with an EGR valve and the code is required to be cleared. Code P0455 indicates that there is a large fuel tank vapor leak on your vehicle. Most likely the cause is a gas cap leak or the cap was left loose after filling your car with gas. The next possible cause is the tank vent solenoid. I suggest you get a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to check your fuel tank for leaks and repair as needed.