Q: Door not closing

The driver's side door will not close properly. I think there is something wrong with the bottom door hinge, and the door needs to be rehung.

Hi there, if the hinge is damaged it could throw off the alignment of the door and not allow it to shut properly. You should have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the hinges and latches for damage to locate the cause of the door not closing and get the door back to working condition. Always be gentle when closing your doors as they are heavy and can cause a lot of strain on the hinges and latches.

3. Door not closing