Q: My gear shift housing Is made of pastic a piece of it broke off.

The part where the gear shift cable is fitted into the pastic, that entire facing piece of plastic broke off and I've tired super and crazy glue job plastic wield to fit it back on... nothing worked and the car is sitting in first gear and is not able to shift from it what should I do? I can send pics to make it easier to identify

It sounds like your shift cable has failed, and needs to be replaced. The part you’re describing sounds like the plastic end of the cable, and it attaches to a metal part of the shifter. When this breaks, the entire shift cable needs to be replaced. You can verify this by searching online for a picture of the shift cable, and see if it shows the part you need on the end. Either way, it is likely a job best left for a professional as there are adjustments required when installing a new shift cable, and they can be very difficult to get exactly right. You can have the shift issue thoroughly diagnosed and if necessary, the cable replaced by a qualified technician from YourMechanic.