Q: rubbing and pulsating sounds from Left Front Wheel when turning right.

Vehicle makes rubbing noise and pulsates when turning right. Also pulsates when braking.

My car has an automatic transmission

You could have two issues.

The first issue that is certain is you have a bad brake rotor or two. Any time you have pulsation when braking, the rotors will need to be machined or replaced. If it is severe, I would replace them in pairs.

The rubbing noise is probably the rotors as well, but it could be a bad wheel bearing. Wheel bearings will change pitch, or get louder when turning right or left when they are worn out. If the steering wheel shakes, the problem is the front.

You have an option for disc or drum brakes for the rear. Drum brakes are less likely to pulsate. If you have discs, they could be contributing to the pulsation. They will need to be inspected at the same time.

If you would like an inspection of your pulsating brakes, consider YourMechanic.

3. rubbing and pulsating sounds from Left Front Wheel when turning right.