Q: I have a transmission on a 95 ford ranger automatic and i can't find the spot for the speed sensor. Its not the stock tranny.

The transmission that i have is not the stock tranny but im trying to hook up the speed sensor and i cant find a spot for it anywhere. I have the plug down there but there's no speed sensor and no where to put it in at. I need to find out if maybe the spot is hidden or if its possible it doesn't have one.

Hi Patrick. Thanks for the question today. Unfortunately, if this is not the OEM transmission, it’s hard for us to tell you where the speed sensor is located - since we don’t know the identity of the transmission.

3. I have a transmission on a 95 ford ranger automatic and i can't find the spot for the speed sensor. Its not the stock tranny.