Q: Humming noise at the front end of the car

My car has recently started making ths humming noise that becomes more noticeable with acceleration and when the car is under load as well. The sounds are coming from the front end of the car, at the passenger's side. I've driven around 22,000 miles since I had the front wheel hubs replaced with new, high-quality Timkens ones. I was wondering if they got worn already perhaps. I had some parts replaced on the passenger's side recently, so it might be relevant to mention. I had the tie rod end and idler arm replaced. Is that connected to the issue? What could be wrong? Thanks.

This sounds to me like the exhaust catalyst may be vibrating or it may be the exhaust hitting the frame due to broken motor mounts. The suspension should not be making any humming noise if the engine is at fault.

Have the exhaust inspected to see what is the cause of the hum. Also, have the motor and transmission mounts checked for problems. I’d recommend having the vehicle looked at by a qualified technician who can diagnose the noise and fix it accordingly.

3. Humming noise at the front end of the car