Q: Windows won't close

asked by on February 19, 2016

The rear windows won't go up.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don’t see any part of the circuit that would affect both rear windows, without also affecting the front. Because of this, my guess is that you have two failed power window motors and/or regulators. When the window switch is pushed, power is supplied to the motor. The motor then raises/lowers the window via the regulator, which is a scissor-like component. I suggest you have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your Jeep’s window malfunctions, and suggest the best path to repair.