Q: back right wheel blocked

can has been sitting in garage for 19 years but worked before that. The back right wheel is blocked and I need car to "brake" and steer for shipping.

Hello. If the wheel will not move, then the brake shoes are stuck to the drum. If the vehicle has not moved in some time and if the parking brake was not being used, then the shoes typically corrode to the drum. The drum will need to be removed to see why the brakes are hanging up. It can also be a seized bearing, but that is not as common. If you need to have the brakes looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the brake system and make the correct repairs or adjustments.

3. back right wheel blocked