Q: The engine turned off on me while I was driving.

It turned off on me while I was driving it. And now it want turn all the way over when I try to start it. It had been hesitating and the check engine and VSC and Trac Off lights came on.

Hi there. The first thing that I recommend doing is check for any codes that the engine may have stored. The ECM may have the engine management system shut down for an issue with the traction control system malfunctioning. Perform an inspection on the traction control system to locate the issue of the light being on. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling and the warning lights being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.