Q: Automatic headlights stopped working for my 2011 Infiniti M56 but the other settings still work.

asked by on December 08, 2017

The automatic setting for my headlights stopped working but the on setting and fog lights setting works. I'm not sure why but the automatic setting has been working all along and for no apparent reason, it just stopped.

The automatic headlights use different sensors to turn them on and off and if they have a sensor or module failure then the system will store a code or can be tested with a dealer level or equal scanner to isolate the failure of the sensors or module.