Q: Is the 2002 Lexus is300 with manual transmission a good car and why?

Many of my friends are asking me how much money i want for the car saying that the one i have is hard to find. Why is this car so special?

This is a relative question depending on your zip code and supply and demand for cars of that type in that area. Kelly Blue Book complies comparative sales of specific cars of a given type with specific options and compares the recent sales to determine a market value for that particular model car. Your car may be a rare optioned model for your particular market area. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location prior to selling the car to perform a documented inspection to provide to any potential seller which may add additional value to your asking price.

• Is the 2002 Lexus is300 with manual transmission a good car and why?